CIE Contract Cleaning for the Construction Industry
Post-Construction Cleaning – Builders Cleans
CIE is a leading international contract cleaning services provider. Represented in countries around Europe and towns and cities across the UK, CIE provides construction and post-construction cleaning services.
We offer a heavy-duty clean-up service at any phase of a construction or renovation project. Our contract cleaning services for the construction industry include emergency response cleaning when required as well as phased cleaning as your building project reaches each important stage.
Our cleaning teams receive specific training in cleaning systems and techniques designed to take on the difficult task of cleaning on a working building site. They are resourced with the very latest products and machinery to complete the job of post-construction cleaning quickly, efficiently, and to the highest standards.
There is no single procedure with construction site cleaning. Dust and debris build up almost as quickly as you can clean. Initial visits will tame the site and bring some order back to it. But return visits as the project progresses are essential. We refer to this progression in stages and at each stage, we bring the depths of cleaning to a new level.
3 Stage Cleaning Services for the Construction Industry
Stage 1 – Builders Clean.
Working with main contractors to an organised schedule, we undertake the cleaning processes dictated by your construction project as it proceeds. During stage 1 we take care of the rough cleaning. Plaster and mortar overspill, floors cleared of larger debris, accumulated dirt and dust swept and cleared away, and general tidying of your site. This stage is usually part of normal site operations undertaken when the trades are still working on site.
Stage 1 builders cleaning may be repeated on a regular basis. We are often asked to come in for a final stage 1 clean-up when the actual construction is complete and before the first fix trades come on-site; electricians, carpenters, plumbers, window fitters, wall framers, and many other trades appreciate coming onto a generally clean and tidy construction site.
Stage 2 – Preparation Clean.
Stage 2 cleaning takes place after the first fix trades have finished their work and the building needs cleaning and preparing for finishing works. As the electricians and plumbers move out, we begin stage 2 cleaning. We remove stickers and protective wrapping, prepare surfaces for painting, clean walls in preparation for cabinetry and get the floors ready for floor layers.
Stage 3 – Final Clean
Once the contractors have completed their work and no longer require access, professional CIE cleaning teams can move in and start the complex process of preparing your new building for occupancy. We prepare the internal and external of the building; making sure glass is gleaming, brickwork is spotless, and the paintwork is immaculate.
We clean air ducts, lighting, fixtures, and fittings and bring them to move-in condition. Paying particular attention to floors, CIE cleaning teams will leave them spotless. Whether you have glossy marble finishes, hardwood timber flooring, tiles, or carpets, our cleaning teams are trained and equipped to get the job done to levels that meet and exceed your expectations.
Toilets, bathrooms, and restrooms are prepared. Tiles and grout cleaned, polished, and mirrors left gleaming and free of smears.
Flexible Building Site Cleaning Services in Europe and the UK
We offer fully customisable contract cleaning services for the building and construction industry. Working with main contractors, site managers, and private owners, we provide skilled teams of cleaners to work around your construction schedule and the progress of your build.
Our aim is to work with you on preparing a cleaning plan and schedule that causes the minimum of disruption to your building site. Always willing to adjust, we realise that particularly in the construction industry, schedules can be easily affected by unforeseen circumstances. We are always happy to accommodate these changes.
Contract cleaning services for any size and complexity of new build construction or renovation:
- Commercial Buildings
- Apartment Blocks
- Housing Estates
- Pre Move In Cleanings
- Post-renovation cleaning
Our Construction Industry Cleaning Teams
CIE operates within a responsible staffing policy framework. Our vetting and background-checking procedure means that our cleaners are not only the best in the business, but also conscientious, reliable, and honest. Our support and supervision systems make sure that all of our mobile cleaning teams are headed up by a cleaning supervisor backed by a supportive management structure. Our managers carry out spot checks to make sure our high standards are maintained at all times.
We assign skilled cleaners with relevant experience and training to take account of special cleaning processes and products required for specific materials on your site. If there is any on-site training that needs to be carried out we will always make sure that our staff have that training before they start work and update it if necessary as the project progresses
We keep you regularly updated with progress reports so that you always know exactly what we are doing and how and when we are doing it.
- Thorough cleaning assessment
- Detailed cleaning plan
- Written task schedule and specification list
- Daily contact with supervisory staff
- Continued on-site training for cleaning staff
- Highest level of safety and security
- Scheduling options to fit your needs
- Best-of-class products and equipment
Heavy Duty Post Construction Cleaning
- Plaster and Mortar: We use the very latest techniques to clean up plaster and mortar overspills from floors, windows and walls without damaging them. Our teams will remove staining from brickwork and provide an initial clean for glass and windows
- Dust and Debris: Clearing debris from site we will also make sure dust is kept to a minimum through frequent cleaning using commercial grade vacuuming.
CIE is a market leader when it comes to providing premium commercial cleaning services. Contract with us and you get:
- Highly trained cleaning staff with uniforms and formal ID. Background checked and fully vetted by us with a supervisory and support system that monitors and maintains high standards of work performance at all times.
- A flexible commercial cleaning contractor that will take the time to clearly understand what you need and produce a workable plan that meets your needs in the most cost effective way.
- Simple and honest customer support. Our clients come first. If things go wrong we put them right straight away. We assign a cleaning supervisor to become your dedicated point of contact. We understand that a quick response means everything when it comes to the care of a residential business.
- Emphasis on using cleaning products and systems that are less harmful to the environment and to human health.
Related Post: Medical and Healthcare Cleaning