CIE Covid 19 Cleaning and Disinfection Services
Our Covid deep cleaning services help to control the spread of all viral and bacterial infections. We are all only too aware of the devastating effect that the Covid pandemic has had on society as a whole.
Businesses are under a moral as well as a legal obligation to make sure that their commercial premises, production and warehousing facilities, and work environments are Covid safe.
But Covid 19 has also served to highlight the importance of maintaining a clean and healthy commercial environment at all times. The real need for deep cleaning and disinfecting has always been there. Covid is not the only virus that can be transmitted after contact with contaminated surfaces. This is why the ISSA (International Sanitary Supply Association), has concluded that a cleaner working environment can potentially reduce the number of annual sick-day absences from flu and other viruses.
We can carry out a risk assessment for your business and help you create a Covid-safe environment. Our preventative Covid deep cleaning regime minimises the risk of transmission and dovetails with the specific needs of your business.
Covid 19, Commercial Cleaning and the Workplace
In a commercial environment involving the use of a workforce coming onto the premises there are a number of areas to consider:
What we Offer
- keeping surfaces as clear as possible to help clean them more effectively
- setting clear guidance for the use and cleaning of toilets and changing facilities
- cleaning work areas, tools and equipment between use
- ensuring that when equipment like tools or vehicles are shared, they are adequately cleaned after each use and before use by the next person
- using appropriate disinfecting products for the level of sanitation required
- reducing the need for people to touch surfaces for example propping doors so that they remain open
Identifying Frequently Touched Surfaces
Doors, bannisters, buttons and anything that is frequently touched by a number of different people will need more regular cleaning than normal. Examples of frequently touched objects include:
- work surfaces like desks, platforms and workstations
- handles on doors, windows, rails, dispensers and water coolers
- common areas like toilets, reception, changing rooms, corridors and lifts
- vehicle handles, steering wheels, seat belts and internal surfaces
- control panels for machinery, control pads and switches
- computer keyboards, printers, touch screens, monitors and phones
- taps, kettles, water heaters, fridges, microwaves and cupboards
- shared equipment like tools, machines, vehicles, pallet trucks and delivery boxes
- incoming or outgoing post
Deep Cleaning to Reduce the Transmission of Viral Infections
In addition to the constant vigilance and cleaning regime that you maintain as part of your normal working processes, we can help you with our daily deep cleaning service. This forms part of a preventative approach aimed at reducing the risk of Covid transmission rather than remedial work after an outbreak has already occurred. In many cases, this is an integral part of what we do and is a frequently requested service.
Deep cleaning goes far beyond the normal cleaning routine both in the intensity and in many cases the way it is carried out. We have the resources and the ability to deep clean large commercial areas. We can employ deep-cleaning techniques like fog, mist, vapour or ultraviolet (UV) disinfecting systems to help control the spread of viral infection.
We use the most effective disinfecting products available with trained and diligent cleaning teams always on hand to manually clean difficult to access areas, high places like air ducts and getting right into those tight corners.
If you need Covid 19 preventative cleaning regimes, risk assessments or specialist deep cleaning services, we encourage you to use the contact details and contact forms available throughout the site to get in touch. We have commercial cleaning experts standing by to answer your questions or arrange an on-site assessment.