CIE Contract Cleaning for Factories
CIE Contract Cleaning for Factories in Europe and UK
CIE is a leading international contract cleaning services provider. Represented in countries around Europe and towns and cities across the UK, contract cleaning for factories is easy because our services are never far away whenever you need them.
Our mobile cleaning teams are fully trained, extensively equipped and highly motivated to provide the highest factory cleaning standards available anywhere.
The CIE dedicated factory and industrial cleaning services in the UK and Europe are prepared for any environment. We can build a unique, factory cleaning plan that takes account of the specific issues related to:
- Heavy Metals
- Food Processing
- Electronics and Technology
Our experience and expertise translates across any factory or production environment to provide the ultimate industrial cleaning service you have been waiting for. We have yet to discover a factory that we could not design a suitable cleaning service for!
Flexible Industrial Cleaning Services
Our fully customisable cleaning services ensure that your factory maintains a consistent level of cleanliness regardless of the shape, size, or nature of your business. Our experienced team provides superior cleaning and building maintenance. Our flexible approach to factory cleaning contracts offers you a range of frequency options to tailor a service that suits your circumstances:
- One-off emergency response deep cleaning after accidents or Covid outbreaks
- Revolving 24 hour permanent continuous janitorial teams
- Daily or twice daily factory cleaning night and/or day.
- Weekly, monthly or periodic intense deep cleaning to back up your in-house cleaners
Our Approach to Factory Cleaning
When you get in touch with CIE our first goal is always to fully understand your requirements. We will work with you on preparing a full factory cleaning assessment, a cleaning plan that covers all bases and a cleaning schedule that works with your business and meets your statutory obligations to provide a safe and hygienic working environment.
We take account of any special cleaning procedures and processes that are required within your factory and can adapt cleaning methods, products and equipment to take account of them. We assign skilled cleaners with relevant experience and training. If there is any specific on-site training that needs to be carried out we will always make sure that our staff have that training before they start work.
If as a company you have been managing your own cleaning, or you have employed sub-standard and inefficient factory cleaning contractors in the past you will already know that keeping a busy and fast-moving production facility up to the right standards is a resource-hungry process. Not just in terms of the budget you need to allocate, but also the admin and supervisory resources needed. In short, managing your own factory cleaning can be expensive and stressful.
Taking on the right contract factory cleaning services with the resources and the skilled personnel to take the whole industrial cleaning issue off of your shoulders can make a real difference. Our cleaning services often provide higher standards, in less time and best of all actually save you up to 25% in costs.
Our Factory Cleaning Teams
CIE operates with a responsible staffing policy. Our recruitment and vetting procedures ensure that our cleaning operatives are of the highest calibre. Our comprehensive training programmes, structured supervision and quality assurance are designed to uphold our excellent reputation. Our cleaners are conscientious, reliable and honest.
Wherever possible we maintain consistency. We understand that you do not want different cleaners coming into your factory every day so when we assign a cleaning team, we try to ensure that the team are experienced and trained to work in your premises and that they are familiar to you.
Contracting with CIE removes the need for your business to run costly recruitment campaigns and staff training programmes. We take care of all of that for you
Excellent Responsive Customer Service
From the outset, we focus on what you need and how we can structure a tailored service to meet those needs. We provide a single supervisory point of contact and if things are going wrong we will take immediate steps to put them right. We keep you regularly updated with reports on what we are doing and how we are doing it with reference to the agreed factory cleaning plan and schedule.
- Thorough cleaning assessment
- Detailed cleaning plan
- Written task schedule and specification list
- Daily contact with supervisory staff
- Continued on-site training for cleaning staff
- Highest level of safety and security
- Scheduling options to fit your needs
- Best-of-class products and equipment
CIE provides cleaning services for the internal and external communal areas of your industrial premises
- Options for daily, weekly and monthly cleaning services
- Hard-surface floor cleaning and maintenance
- Carpet care
- Reception area / lobby cleaning
- Dusting and window washing
- Waste removal
- Covid Safe Sanitation and disinfection programmes
- Glass and Window Cleaning: Our regular glass cleaning service brings the shine back to windows door glass, and glass screens that inevitably get dirty and smeared with finger prints.
- Floor Care: Whatever the flooring surface you can rely on CIE cleaning teams to keep it spotless. All surfaces from carpets through to hard flooring, tiles and even marble can be restored to their best. Problem high footfall areas may need daily cleaning and other areas less frequently. We can carry out a free cleaning assessment and produce a cleaning plan that works best for you and does not stretch the budget.
- Offices: Keeping the offices in your factory dusted free, disinfected and generally clean and tidy helps to create amore pleasant working environment that reduces stress and generally improves productivity.
- Machinery and Production Lines: We have the trained staff, the specialist equipment and technology as well as the resources to undertake specialist deep cleaning for your production environment.
- Litter Picking and Refuse Clearance: Making sure that your factory always creates a good impression from the outside we can keep the exterior free from litter and make sure that courtesy litter disposal bins are emptied and kept clean.
- Window Cleaning: We have the trained specialists, the safety and access equipment and the specialist products to take on exterior window cleaning. Tall buildings are not a problem. We have fully accredited high-rise teams to bring your exterior glass back to its dazzling best.
- Communal Paths and Other Outside Areas: Our service for external communal areas covers everything from regular sweeping and mopping through to pressure washing. Keeping your employees and visitors happy and your outside spaces pleasant places to be in.
CIE is a market leader when it comes to providing premium contract cleaning for factories. Contract with us and you get:
- Highly trained cleaning staff with uniforms and formal ID. Background checked and fully vetted by us with a supervisory and support system that monitors and maintains high standards of work performance at all times.
- A flexible commercial cleaning contractor that will take the time to clearly understand what you need and produce a workable plan that meets your needs in the most cost effective way.
- Simple and honest customer support. Our clients come first. If things go wrong we put them right straight away. We assign a cleaning supervisor to become your dedicated point of contact. We understand that a quick response means everything when it comes to the care of a residential business.
- Emphasis on using cleaning products and systems that are less harmful to the environment and to human health.
Read our Ultimate Guide to Factory Cleaning including a free downloadable checklist
Related Content: Contract Cleaning for Offices